Friday, August 17th
- 5:30PM – Friday Evening – Get to Uncubed a little early for networking. Talks begin at 6PM.
- 7PM – Friday Evening – Intro/kickoff talks.
- 7:30PM – Friday Evening – Lightning Talks
- 8PM – Friday Evening - Idea pitches.
Saturday, August 18th
- 9AM – Saturday Morning – The fun continues with the final seven hours of the hackathon. Work with the teams that you formed on Friday to produce the app. Senseis will be available throughout the final hours to help you code up your solution. App submissions will be accepted throughout the day with a deadline of 4PM.
- 1PM – Saturday Afternoon – Take a break, stretch, and enjoy some lunch.
- 6PM – Saturday Evening – Promptly at 6PM, teams will begin pitching their ventures. Pitches are limited to three minutes per team.